Madlady






Logo Beanie - Long Clothing
Grid Knit Sweater - Cheap Monday via Madlady
Crescent Moon Necklace - Blackmoonshop
Turquoise Stone Pendant - Second Hand
Fishnet Tights - H&M
Boyfriend Jeans Rck Junk - Madlady
Wulfrun Platform Creepers - Underground
Black Matte Rings - The Rogue + The Wolf

shop the look below


When your ribbed sweater match with the sole of your triple creepers! This outfit is so damn comfy and one of my new favorites. On top of that I feel like a mad guy in it. I love this boyish look, should explain why I have a crush on girls as well. The cropped Cheap Monday Sweater and the Boyfriend Jeans by Glamorous are both from Madlady. I'm wearing fishnet tights underneath to make it more spectacular and grungy. A cool beanie and a few necklaces and matte rings to finish the look. Simple but so good and super mad :)

10 comments :