Bis Zur Raserei


Bis Zur Raserei is a small, independent onlineshop based in Berlin, the heart of Germany. They sell selfmade, limited stuff with own created, unique designs on shirts, bags but also small art prints and products from the band être? with whom they work together. Connected to their aim to offer payable, lovely fashion, a special payment method is "pay as much as you like" so you can decide how much their work is worth to you. Another important thing about this wonderful brand is that their clothing and whole concept is completely vegan-friendly! ♥ With the attitude to be free from homophobia, racism and sexism, also fighting against body shaming and working with heart and soul, that sounds like a dream of brand to me!




I have received a package with goodies from the lovely owner Sidney. Next to three amazing art prints I got stickers and two shirts. They fit perfectly, the condition is great and the material so soft! The designs are simple but faraway from boring, I think they definitely count to my new fav shirts, especially because knowing and thinking about their backround while wearing it gives me a wonderful feeling ♥ 





The prints have found a place on my wall above my wardrobe now :3

I totally love every design in it's own way. The most left one is a tiny tent between hills and trees behind a fireplace. I feel a really strong connection to it, it's so strange. Like, one day it will be the place where I can find myself back, getting lost in the nature, breathing life and independence ♥



Thank you so much again. Please also check out their Shop and Instagram!
If you don't live in Germany, don't worry! They also offer worldwide shipping now. Spread their love all over the world!

4 comments :