Melancholia.


I wanted to show you how you can wear this Harness Criss-Cross Bikini from Trendsgal also in daily life along with your outfits. I am a big lingerie and harness lover so I have found my own way to combine such pieces with my outfits to give them a special touch. The design of this Bikini is perfect, the cross on the chest and the lines around the bottom are great placed to make them visible over clothes.






The pieces are also separate wearable and you can combine it great with other colorful, patterned tops or bottoms. I often have troubles to find the right bikini because I want to keep it simple, but not too boring. I love black and the details on this one makes it really interesting what is perfect to me.



I also want to mention the beautiful customized Moon Face Necklace and the Lava Ball Necklace(photos below) from Solrayz. I follow her Instagram for already a long time and I am so fascinated of her work! All of her pieces are unique and handmade with love, time and passion and besides that she posts so inspiring things daily, balm for heart and soul, please check out her work ♥



This is how it looks under a crop top or a tee. The cross is seeable and the bottom lines show up under a crop top too, I totally love it! And I tell you it's a huge eyecatcher, I speak out of experience ;D




I hope you like it. You can get it here, it's affordable and versatile at the same time!


No comments :

Post a Comment